From left, Rippld Co-Founders: Lander Coronado-Garcia, Will Fobbs, & Adrian Walker
Rippld is an ecosystem built to enable collaboration, top-tier talent sourcing, and idea generation for complex creative challenges.
What do you hope to achieve with your business?
Will Fobbs: To be a software platform that helps creatives connect to peers and earn money from freelance projects.
Adrian Walker: Is world domination not an appropriate answer? I hope my business helps change what the world views as possible with creative innovation, and puts true creativity at the forefront of business everywhere.
Lander Coronado-Garcia: Become the premier platform for high-end creative networking and services exchange
What excites you as an entrepreneur?
WF: Using creative thought in several business disciplines.
AW: New ideas, new relationships, promise/hope, and being an entrepreneur in and of itself.
LC: The ability to create something new, different and innovative that enhances peoples lives. And the ownership of successes and failures.
What is your favorite thing about being creative in Detroit?
WF: Its a tight knit community that is rapidly growing with fresh ideas.
AW: The community. It’s a small big city, easy to get to know folks. I feel like the support within the Detroit creative community is very awesome and unique.
LC: The freedom to take chances and be a little unconventional.
What inspires you?
WF: People’s passion for what they love.
LC: Great design and the enhancement of the physical and virtual world through innovation and creativity. Making something better than it was or anyone knew it could be.
What does creative innovation mean to you?
WF: Sculpting a creative idea and giving it substance and viability
AW: It means changing the paradigm, expanding to new things in whatever platform that may take. I don’t view it as limited to any specific category or genre.
LC: Finding new ways to address old problems through purposeful design. Thinking both inside and outside the “box” in order to improve processes, interactions, aesthetics, health and enjoyment. I believe that form should follow function in everything which claims to have a function.
What is your favorite Detroit food, place, or experience?
WF: Andiamo’s(Italian), DIA and Tour De Cure.
AW: Roast’s Burger, Campus Martius or the outside area around CCS main campus & Detroit Institute of Arts. Favorite experience? Too many to name!
LC: Taking tours of Detroit with Ms. Bradley’s class in the 3rd grade. Visiting the DIA, riding the People Mover and eating at Pizza Papalis in Greek Town were experiences that sparked a life long love affair with urban environments and physical space design.
- Centric Design Studio Centric Design Studio is a merger of architecture and graphic design practices. We apply sustainability principles to every.. mask mask
- coG-Studio Chandra Moore-Banks, Director coG-studio has experience in designing commercial buildings, multi-family housing developments, urban development plans, youth centers/community.. mask mask
- Detroit Big F Deal Detroit Big F Deal is a crowd-funding platform that allows people to contribute money or volunteer their time.. mask mask
- Detroit Design Center The Detroit Design Center TM is owned and operated by Erik and Israel Nordin. The Nordin brothers have been.. mask mask
- Detroit Lives Detroit Lives Team Detroit Lives! develops engaging multimedia products and projects that push a new image of the.. mask mask
- First Element Entertainment First Element Entertainment is comprised of a team of passionate and dedicated professionals who produce creative content in.. mask mask
- Gas Afterhours Productions Employing more than 230 people over the course of its history, Gas Afterhours Productions is a film production.. mask mask
- Homeslice Emily Thornhill, Founder Homeslice is a for-profit apparel design and manufacturing house that is striving to make a.. mask mask
- Left Bank Creative Hyper-creative and digitally forward graphic design, identity management, digital animation, web development and branding services. Left Bank Creative.. mask mask
- MASH MASH is a media and lifestyle brand that fuses beauty, fashion and design for consumers that obsess and.. mask mask
- Patrick Thompson Design Patrick Thompson, Founder & Creative Director PTD specializes in creating beautiful spaces that function well and are customized.. mask mask
- Rippld From left, Rippld Co-Founders: Lander Coronado-Garcia, Will Fobbs, & Adrian Walker Rippld is an ecosystem built to enable.. mask mask
- The People of Detroit Noah Stephens, Founder Noah Stephens is a Detroit-born and Detroit-based photographer, writer, and sole contributor to and creator of.. mask mask
- Willdo Designs WillDo Designs provides creative answers to our clients in the form of reliable, high-quality, and cost-effective consulting, advertising,.. mask mask
- word.hustle.ink Traci Ricks, Founder word.hustle.ink. is a copywriting and ink art company. i sell words here. any words, but.. mask mask