The DC3 is an entity supported by Business Leaders for Michigan and the College for Creative Studies, whose vision is to establish Detroit as a global center of creative business, creative innovation and creative talent.
Photos Credits: Noah Stephens
- Adrian Pittman Adrian Pittman, Programs Manager Adrian has more than 18 years of experience in business strategy, user experience design.. mask mask
- Bethany Betzler Bethany Betzler, Associate Director Bethany develops and manages the Detroit Creative Corridor Center’s business start-up and acceleration programs, .. mask mask
- Jacquelin Kirouac Jacquelin Kirouac, Project Coordinator Born in the city of Detroit, Jacquelin Kirouac is a community-minded, creative young professional and.. mask mask
- Katherine D. Maurer Katherine D. Maurer, Curator, Project Coordinator Born in Lansing, Michigan, Katherine studied fine art at the New York.. mask mask
- Matt Clayson Matt Clayson, Director Matt is a drafter of the Detroit Declaration, the former founding Chair of United Way Leadership.. mask mask
- Melinda Anderson Melinda Anderson, Events Director Melinda Anderson founded MeMe Design + Events in 2007, and has managed and produced.. mask mask