The DC3 is an entity supported by Business Leaders for Michigan and the College for Creative Studies, whose vision is to establish Detroit as a global center of creative business, creative innovation and creative talent.
Photos Credits: Kenny Karpov
- Ellen Schneider Ellen Schneider, Associate Director Ellen Schneider is an attorney and lifelong Detroiter responsible for managing client services and.. mask mask
- Jacquelin Kirouac Jacquelin Kirouac, Project Coordinator Born in the city of Detroit, Jacquelin Kirouac is a community-minded, creative young professional and.. mask mask
- Matt Clayson Matt Clayson, Director Matt is a drafter of the Detroit Declaration, the former founding Chair of United Way Leadership.. mask mask
- Melinda Anderson Melinda Anderson, Events Director Melinda Anderson founded MeMe Design + Events in 2007, and has managed and produced.. mask mask
- Melissa Hill Melissa Hill, Client Services Coordinator Melissa graduated with high distinction from The University of Michigan-Dearborn with Bachelor of.. mask mask
- Meredith Kerekes Meredith Kerekes, Entrepreneur in Residence A native Detroiter, Meredith C. Kerekes recently returned to southeast Michigan to serve.. mask mask